DESLOCK+ DATA ENCRYPTION: YOUR BEST CHOICE
- Simple and powerful encryption for organisations of all sizes
- Safely encrypt hard drives, removable media, files and email
- FIPS 140-2 Validated 256 bit AES encryption for assured security
- Hybrid-cloud based management server for full remote control of endpoint encryption keys and security policy
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 8, 8.1 including UEFI and GPT
ESET Technology Alliance
Protects businesses with a range of IT security solutions that complement ESET core offering. To anticipate the ever-changing security environment Alliance members’ solutions are chosen for high technological standard and ease of use.
ESET DELIVERS FOR YOU
- Meet data security obligations by easily enforcing
encryption policies while keeping productivity high.
- Companies large and small benefit with low help-desk
overhead and short deployment cycles.
- No other product can match DESlock+ for flexibility and
ease of use.
- The client side requires minimal user interaction,
improving compliance and the security of your company
data from a single MSI package.
- The server side makes it easy to manage users and
workstations and extend the protection of your company
beyond the perimeter of your network.
Client & Server Side
Data is a critical part of every organization, but this most valuable asset often poses a huge risk when it travels or is transmitted beyond the corporate network. Meet your data security compliance obligations with a single MSI package.
- Full disk and removable media encryption protects data stored or sent using laptop computers
- File, folder and email encryption enables fully secure collaboration across complex workgroups and team boundaries
- Security policy enforcement deployable at all endpoints by the DESlock+ Enterprise Server
- A single MSI package allows to meet data security compliance obligations
Deployment flexibility painlessly extends encryption security to mobile/home users The DESlock+ Enterprise Server can manage users and workstations independently or in many-to-many relationships.
- Secure https internet connectivity allows centralized management of users, endpoints and mobile devices beyond your corporate network
- Uniquely patented Security key management, allows full control of encryption keys and encryption security policy remotely and silently
- Patented hybrid cloud architecture means that all client and server connections are SSL encrypted, and all commands and data are AES or RSA encrypted
- Quick install and low system requirements bring enterprise grade security to even the smallest organisations
|Personal Edition||Essential Edition*||Mobile Edition||Standard Edition||DESlock+ Pro|
|Full disk encryption || |
Fast and transparent pre-boot security.
|Removable media encryption|| |
Policy-driven removable media encryption suitable for any corporate security policy.
|Deslock+ Go portable encryption|| |
Easy to use on-device software for use on unlicensed systems.
|File & folder encryption || |
Fast and transparent, provides an extra layer of security.
|Outlook plugin for email & attachments|| |
Easily send and receive encrypted e-mails and attachments through Outlook.
|Text & clipboard encryption || |
Encrypt all or part of a text window - web-browsers, database memo-fields or web-mail.
|Virtual disks & encrypted archives || |
Create a secure, encrypted volume on your PC or in another location or an encrypted copy of an entire directory tree and its files.
|Centralised management compatible || |
Full control of licensing and software features, security policy and encryption keys.
A single install serves all four license types. Upgrading and renewing requires no reinstall and is as simple as entering an activation code.
*Essential Edition is exclusive to ESET customers.
WHAT OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ESET?
- Product Overview (PDF)
- Client & Server Side:
Microsoft® Windows® 8, 8.1*, 7, Vista, XP SP 3,
Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 – 2012
- Mobile Platforms:
* Microsoft Windows RT is not supported; Full Disk Encryption requires keyboard
Algorithmus & standards
FIPS 140-2 level 1
- Algorithmus & standards:
AES 256 bit, AES 128 bit, SHA 256 bit, SHA1 160 bit, RSA 1024 bit, Triple DES 112 bit, Blowfish 128 bit